In EP 12 Indian Genes talks to Bernardo Kastrup’s who has been leading the modern renaissance of metaphysical idealism, the notion that reality is essentially mental. He has a Ph.D. in philosophy (ontology, philosophy of mind) and another Ph.D. in computer engineering (reconfigurable computing, artificial intelligence). As a scientist, Bernardo has worked for the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) and the Philips Research Laboratories (where the ‘Casimir Effect’ of Quantum Field Theory was discovered). Formulated in detail in many academic papers and books, his ideas have been featured on ‘Scientific American,’ the ‘Institute of Art and Ideas,’ the ‘Blog of the American Philosophical Association’ and ‘Big Think,’ among others.
- Siddharth Pandey – Astrobiology March 29, 2021
- Mohini & Piyush – NASA/JPL & MOXIE March 14, 2021
- Jill Tarter – SETI March 7, 2021
- Avi Loeb Professor Science Harvard February 22, 2021
- Vandana Verma Chief Engineer RObotic Operations NASA/JPL February 15, 2021
Indian Genes is committed to bringing in ideas and thoughts from Global leaders in their field to every listener and home, with the intention of providing free and easy access to this information to all that would want to continue their quest for continuous learning.