In episode 4 of Indian Genes, we talk with Dr. Kat Arney. She is an award-winning science writer, public speaker, broadcaster and is director of the science communications consultancy First Create The Media. She is the author of the popular science books Herding Hemingway’s Cats: Understanding How Our Genes Work and How to Code a Human. She discusses genetics, genes, proteins, chromosomes, epileptics, mutations, genetic testing and more.
- Siddharth Pandey – Astrobiology March 29, 2021
- Mohini & Piyush – NASA/JPL & MOXIE March 14, 2021
- Jill Tarter – SETI March 7, 2021
- Avi Loeb Professor Science Harvard February 22, 2021
- Vandana Verma Chief Engineer RObotic Operations NASA/JPL February 15, 2021
Indian Genes is committed to bringing in ideas and thoughts from Global leaders in their field to every listener and home, with the intention of providing free and easy access to this information to all that would want to continue their quest for continuous learning.