Bill von hippel talks about, evolution, primates, evilotuinary biology, genes, dna genetics, australopithecus afarensis, homo habalis, neanderthal, java man, hobbit, denislovians, homo sapiens, physical anthropology, primatology, archaeology, paleontology, neurobiology, ethology, linguistics, evolutionary psychology, embryology, last common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees, language, speech, cognition, behavior, social media , education, students, universities, species, genus, fossils, human brain, lucy, throwing hypothesis, cricket, india, new zealand, music, stories, dogs, singularity, jeff bezos, elon musk, space x.
- Siddharth Pandey – Astrobiology March 29, 2021
- Mohini & Piyush – NASA/JPL & MOXIE March 14, 2021
- Jill Tarter – SETI March 7, 2021
- Avi Loeb Professor Science Harvard February 22, 2021
- Vandana Verma Chief Engineer RObotic Operations NASA/JPL February 15, 2021
Indian Genes is committed to bringing in ideas and thoughts from Global leaders in their field to every listener and home, with the intention of providing free and easy access to this information to all that would want to continue their quest for continuous learning.