Mitul joined King’s College London as a post-doctoral researcher in Neuroimaging in 2003 with the aim of setting up a research group focussed on pharmacological neuroimaging using MRI methodology. He worked with positron emission tomography at Imperial
- Siddharth Pandey – Astrobiology March 29, 2021
- Mohini & Piyush – NASA/JPL & MOXIE March 14, 2021
- Jill Tarter – SETI March 7, 2021
- Avi Loeb Professor Science Harvard February 22, 2021
- Vandana Verma Chief Engineer RObotic Operations NASA/JPL February 15, 2021
Indian Genes is committed to bringing in ideas and thoughts from Global leaders in their field to every listener and home, with the intention of providing free and easy access to this information to all that would want to continue their quest for continuous learning.